Wake with headache infalammation in spine an leg ache an trouble with balance an weakness fatigue is this migraine or what?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: I would see a doctor

Waking up drained, unsteady & in pain and with a headache can be from several causes.
One that I see frequently in my practice is nocturnal seizures. Most seizures are more likely to occur during sleep. Sometimes the only way to figure out that seizures have occurred is the patient comes in saying they feel lethargic and beat up when they awaken. Having had a lobectomy in 2010, I would get an EEG

In brief: I would see a doctor

Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman