I'm 16 years old and I have OCD and MDD. I also take Lorazepam and Prozac (fluoxetine). I can't go to school, because of anxiety. What should I do?

Your psychiatrist & your parents are responsible for providing information to your school to determine if you are eligible for home-bound educational services & to develop a plan to transition you back to the classroom. Along with medications, you need regular, long-term therapy to address your anxiety, depression & school phobia. .
THERAPY. I would highly recommend a psychiatrist and a therapist to help you improve and work with you and school.