33 wks pregnant irregular painless contractions, positive ffn test, 1 CM dilated, baby well into pelvis, 6th pregnancy, will I give birth early?

Hard to say. The fetal fibrobectin test is much more predictive of the real condition, or the truth, when the test is negative, than when it is positive. A single positive ffn test result is not highly predictive of preterm labor and delivery, and since you are probably not in active labor from irregular contractions, it's hard to answer your question with confidence. See your OB regularly as directed.
You never know. With pregnancy, you can never be sure. A positive FFN test doesn't necessarily mean you will deliver early but this along with it being your 6th pregnancy and your other symptoms makes it pretty likely you will deliver early, quite likely before your due date. But you really never know. Good luck.