What are some sleep disorders?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Many
I suggest that you consult wikipedia.

In brief: Many
I suggest that you consult wikipedia.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Sleep disorders
Insomnia can be primary or secondary.
Examples of primary are sleep apnea & narcolepsy. Examples of secondary are thyroid disease, cardiovascular, medications causing poor sleep.

In brief: Sleep disorders
Insomnia can be primary or secondary.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Gary Alder
Dentistry
In brief: Snoring, Apnea
Snoring is the most frequently encountered sleep disorder and is thought to be a precursor to sleep apnea.
Obesity is a co morbidity with both. Some snoring and sleep apnea can resolve with weight loss and control. CPAP and dental devices are the two most common methods of dealing with these. Diagnosis requires a pollysomnogram but many md and dentist can conduct screeen exams with a medibyte or.

In brief: Snoring, Apnea
Dr. Gary Alder
Dr. Gary Alder
Dr. Arnon Rubin