Do these symptoms sound like IBS or ibd - Going from constipation to loose stools - abdominal pain reliefed by bowel movement - gas -bowel doesn't fe?

Probably not. your symptoms mostly fit irritable bowel syndrome that inflammatory bowel disease people with IBD do not have constipation on,y severe diarrhea that could be disabling but IBS they alternate between diarrhea and constipation IBS triggered by stress and food see your doctor might be able to help you more good luck.
More info. Were you recently on antibiotics? Do you eat a well-rounded diet with lots of fiber, fruits and vegetables. Is there any blood in your stool? Have your bowel patterns changed? Try eating three major meals a day and two snack meals--yogurt or fruit-- and getting plenty of fluids, and rest. Keep a log of diet and present to your physician after 7-10 days Hope you are fine.