What is the treatment for liver cancer?

Depends. The best treatment for liver cancer is a liver transplant, but not all patients with liver cancer are transplant candidates. If the cancer is too large or spread outside the liver, chemotherapy like nexavarr can be used. Some liver tumors are also treated with freezing-cryoembolization or embolization where chemicals are directly injected into the hepatic artery.
Multiple treatments. Liver cancer, or hepatocellular carcinoma, to be clear, has many different treatment options. Some are curative and others are not. Every case is different and treatment is guided towards the cause, number of tumors, size of tumors, underlying liver disease, and medical co-morbidities.