Should I always see my doctor for my sinuses?

See below. Should see doc to develop plan for sinus pain if acute infection antibiotics may help chronic decongestant and or singular hot showers will help.
Depends on severity. What's wrong with your 'sinuses'? What symptoms do you have? How do you know it's your sinuses? How often do you have problems? My suggestion would be to have a consultation with an ear, nose, and throat specialist, otolaryngologist. He or she will help get you on the right track. Keep smiling !