After treatment for intestinal cancer, how often do I need to be checked?

In brief: Depends
What type of cancer was it? Your surgeon and oncologist should have the surveillance information for you.

In brief: Depends
Dr. George T Tsai
Dr. George T Tsai
Dr. Lea Danielsen
There are many type of intestinal cancer and how often it needs to be checks varies.
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: INTESTINAL CANCER
To get follow-ups for intestinal cancer treatments, you have to ask the doctor or doctors who have been treating you.
If the surgery was for a small growth, it would not be as often as for a larger, more extensive cancer. Do ask your doctor and surgeon about this. I'm sure they told you when and how often to return.

In brief: INTESTINAL CANCER
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Vicken Poochikian