How can I have a sickle cell crisis without having the anemia?

I dont think you can. Sickle cell crisis only happens if you have a diagnosis of sickle cell anemia. The degree of anemia sometimes is not that severe-however you will have anemia if you have sickle cell disease - not just a trait. If you only have a sickle cell trait -you will not have a sickle cell crisis.
Maybe. I have a few male adolescent patient's with proven sickle cell disease that are not anemic. They have occasional painful crises.