34yrs, had an ACL surgery on right knee 2 yrs ago. Part of damaged meniscus was also removed. What precautions should I take to avoid Osteoarthritis?

Prevent arthritis. Part of prevention of further wear of ones knee is established by securing the structural deficits as u already have . Other pearls include maintaining good muscle tone, keeping your BMI below 25., Avoid quick cutting or pivoting sports, maintain a healthy diet to include vitamin e and glucosamine.
Avoid further injury. and too much running can predispose to early arthritis. However does not mean you do not exercise. other wise no way to prevent arthritis that comes naturally with age. weight gain is actually a bigger risk factor .