Hi I have pain in my right shoulder blade back pain neck and boob and down my right arm and finding it hard to breath and leg pain ?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Be seen

Although there are multie potential causes, you would be well suited to be seen to rule out a cardiac or ply unset source if it is associated with difficulty breathing as you are describing.
A pinched nerve in the neck can cause very similar symptoms to what you are describing but is usually not associated with shortness of breath. A good medical checkup would be a good place to start.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Nabila Babar

In brief: You may

have injured your neck which can cause all the pains.
not sure why you have leg pain. could be unrelated. trauma and strain can do the same also

In brief: You may

Dr. Nabila Babar
Dr. Nabila Babar
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham