Take meds for panic/anxiety, my heart has this pressure and hurts, fast beating all the time. seen a cardiologist said heart is ok. What can I do next?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Stress

If a cardiologist has found no evidence of cardiovascular problems and your symptoms are related to anxiety and stress,avoid alcohol and caffeine and consult your personal physician for stress management therapy and,if needed,mild antianxiety medication adjustment.

In brief: Stress

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Relax

if the cardiology work up is normal the sensation may well be from the anxiety / panic.
These sensations may seem very real even though they may not be actual. If they continue you may need to se a therapist for treatment or more intense treatment of the anxiety / panic

In brief: Relax

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology