Hepc,cirohsis, doc advised folvite (folic acid).tablet, is there any liquid form of folvite (folic acid).

Dr. Leila Hashemi

In brief: Folic acid

Hi, yes there is a liquid form of Folic acid available in the United states if you have difficulty swallowing the pill form.Although I'm not aware if the liquid from is available in Singapore or not, please talk to ur local pharmacist.

In brief: Folic acid

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Hepatitis C positive

Hepatitis C positive (HCV +) individuals with cirrhosis are in danger of acquiring more advance disease of the liver, including cancer of the liver. There are medications now available for treatment of HCV, and the earlier treatment is delivered the more chance for a cure.
Do not delay in seeing an infectious disease expert provider or a gastroenterologist as soon as possible.

In brief: Hepatitis C positive

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham