I have pain in lower back. X-Ray reports Lumbar lordosis reduced. Minimal reduction in L4-L5 & L5-S1 disc space. Pl advice cause, medicine, exercise.

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Exercise

Low back pain is one of the most common complaints in medicine and the findings on your xray are seen in patients with NO BACK pain as often as those with pain.
The most important advice I can give you is EXERCISE! STRENGTHEN THOSE BACK MUSCLES and you will feel better. Your Primary Care Provider can provide you with these exercises Goods Luck Be Well! Hope this helps Dr Z

In brief: Exercise

Dr. Eric Weisman