The top of my stomach is hard but I don't feel pain. There has been no changes in my digestion. I'm confused about what's going on ?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

If the described hardness has been there as long as what you could remember, of no change in its "size", and you have felt no pain, no fever, and energetic in daily living, it would most likely be okay.
But, if in doubt, you need an objective evaluation with professional history-taking + physical exam + possible imaging studies as needed for confirmation. So, follow these advices ...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Thank you for letting me know ".This made me feel good.." If you wish to explore how to live a long happy life, I invite you to peruse the articles in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. And let me know how you may feel in time like many others have experienced. Best wish ...
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery