I have pcos but tubes & uterus is okay. I am 29 years. Have 6 cycles of Clomid (clomiphene) & the last 3 cycles FSH was added but never ovulated. Will IVF be okay?

PCOS. Clomid (clomiphene) and FSH can be used in PCOS to assist with ovulation, but using these sometimes requires injections of HCG to produce ovulation. Providers will follow follicle development and give HCG when the size of the growing follicle(s) is/are appropriate. IVF methods are much more expensive, but are more certain to achieve pregnancy. Suggest more attempts using present medications, ultrasound/HCG.