I feel constantly fatigued and tired. I've tried b vitamins and Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) but neither helped. What will help?

Need a good eval. Fatigue can be psychologically or biologically based, or both. Start with a good physical from primary care doc. Are you under a lot of stress? Do you sleep well? Are you drinking? Self- medicating (adderal)? Are you working or in school? Are you pushing yourself too hard? Do u have a good social life and family support? Eating balanced diet? Lots to think about. Good luck!
Get med eval. You should see your doctor to have a thorough medical evaluation for medical problems that can cause your fatigue,such as hypothyroidism .