Glass sliver stuck in my pinky finger, it hurts, how do I get it out.?

See a professional. If you truly have or are suspicious that you have retained glass in your small finger and it is painful, you should seek medical attention. I would recommend seeing a hand surgeon as they are best qualified to remove either simple or deep foreign material from the hand.