What do you think is the best treatment for bad back condition. Acupuncture, physiotherapy. Pt?

Combination. Acupuncture can relieve pain and spasm faster than pt, but pt will help with functional recovery.
See below. In my experience, physical therapy is able to help back pain in the majority of cases. The most common reason for physical therapy to fail in my experience is the failure of the patient to do their "homework" exercises in between therapy sessions as well as to continue with their home exercise program once pt has finished. (physiotherapy and pt are the same thing).
Therapy. I believe that after making a diagnosis a physical therapist is best versed to help both alleviate the symptoms which usuallly involve pain and spasm. However, i believe it is just as important to work on increasing flexibility and core strength to prevent reinjury to the affected area.