Where can I find some medical cannabis for my multiple sclerosis?

In brief: Grass
The following states have legalized medical marijuana: california, colorado, new mexico, and arizona.
Some patients are convinced that their spasticity is eased by smoking, but there is absolutely no clinical evidence of any true benefit in multiple sclerosis.. If you take gilenya, (fingolimod) there is an adverse reaction to marijuana, and the two do not mix well. (just learned of 13 additional states!

In brief: Grass
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
In brief: California
California is the only state i know of that has retail sales of marijuana.

In brief: California
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Arnon Rubin