I have very crowded teeth and a large overbite. How do you get braces?

Orthodontist. Make an appointment with a local orthodontist for a consultation.
Easy. Pick up the phone and call a qualified Orthodontic Specialist for an Initial Examination (usually free or modest fee). The Orthodontist, at that visit, can outline the choices available to you.