My libido/sex drive is shot. How can I improve it?

Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Physical and mental

Everyone is different, but generally the first thing to consider is your physical health and medications that might be affecting your libido.
Then you need to look at your mental and emotional state as well as the mental and emotional state of your partner. This can be very complicated, but it can also be amazingly simple. Sometimes basic communication is all it takes. Therapy helps. Good luck!

In brief: Physical and mental

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
All of the above is correct. Hormonal imbalances, food sensitivities, and toxicities can all affect your hormone production/balance.
Dr. Jane Van Dis