My widal test report is s.to 1:320 s.th 1:160 ah1:80 bh1:40 I am taking medicine: antibiotic mycin 500. What will this do?

Unclear question. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. The information you provided does not seem to add up and hence it is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.