30y/o, history of GERD + esophagus tender, take Zantac (ranitidine). Now have dysphagia lump in throat feeling 4 a week+. If I go to ER will they test for cancer?

No. The Emergency Room is for emergencies, such as appendicitis, heart attacks, car accidents, etc... A primary care doctor can look for cancer, and can refer to specialists for help (such as a gastroenterologist who specializes in the stomach and esophagus).
No. If you go to ER they will not test for cancer. That is not the purpose of ER. See your regular doctor or an ear, nose and throat doctor.
No. GERD and dysphagia is not an issue dealt with in the emergency room unless totally obstructed . Best to see GI physician to get an esophagram and do upper endoscopy which will resolve the issue. The sensation of a lump in the throat is Globus pharyngis also known as globus sensation, globus or, somewhat outdatedly, globus hystericus. If an abnormal area seen it would then be biopsied.