Braces, cut lips, pain. Do I call orthodontist?

Absolutely! Until you see Orthodontist take 1 200mg Advil/Motrin/Ibuprofen 4x/day w food or liquids, at the same time rinse w 1tsp salt in 8 oz warm water, coat the "sticker" w dental wax (not gum), and dab Orabse-B onto sore spots w Q-tip.
Yes, wax. using some dental wax should alleviate the immediate pain and chaffing, but its always a good idea to discuss with you orthodontist.
Call your ortho. For these problems, call your orthodontist. He or she should have given you prepared materials to read, wax to use, and as part of the treatment process have discussed with you how these things occur and what to do to take care of them. There are very few orthodontic emergencies, however if there is, i tell my patients to call me and we can get together asap to figure out a "cure".
ABSOLUTELY, PLEASE. Do. Sounds like they need re adjusted.
Yes. Until you get used to your braces, you can get sores on your lips or cheeks. Return to your orthodontist for some wax to place against the offending areas. In the future, make sure that everything feels good against your tongue, lips and cheeks before you get out of the dental chair!
Brace pain. Yes but until you are seen place some wax or sugarless chewing gum over the brace that is irritating you. Pretend you are placing a "band-aid" over the bad part.