Wellbutrin XL Propranolol and Buspar (buspirone) all OK to take together?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Combo

As prescribed, should be ok.

In brief: Combo

As prescribed, should be ok.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Sonia Chadha

In brief: No

The combination can have problems.
Specifically, wellbutrin (bupropion) and propranolol can decrease the pulse significantly. This can manifest as fatigue and low blood pressure. Thus, use caution.

In brief: No

The combination can have problems.
Dr. Sonia Chadha
Dr. Sonia Chadha
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Wellbutrin (bupropion) too!

Really, please do heed my last suggestion - be careful about too many interactions.
Now it also seems you may have blood pressure issues. Note - it is not the case that a mix that risks too low a BP is a good thing for someone with high blood pressure. We are more complex than that. Consult, consult, listen and learn. Take care - you're the only you you have.

In brief: Wellbutrin (bupropion) too!

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Eric Weisman