I've a pea size lump on left side of my neck over a year.it was a pimple. nw ts about 1cm. i've no other problems.its not painful.slightly movable.

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Probably ok but >>

Usually lymph nodes less than 1 cm are insignificant, and those over 2 centimeters are more worry some.
In a young healthy patient with no other symptoms, and no increase in the size of the lymph node over one year, it's unlikely that this 1 cm lymph node is significant. You need an examination to evaluate for lymph node enlargement in other sites. Dr will decide if you need if you need a biopsy.

In brief: Probably ok but >>

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin