It feels like I have a cramp behind my right knee quite painful but no actual cramp. I also suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. ?

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Pain Management

In brief: Baker's cyst?

Arthritis of internal knee structures often leads to over-production of fluid in the knee.
This is often noted as stiffness/fullness behind knee. A proper examination is necessary to determine of this is the case. Treatment could include drainage, steroid injection, etc. Other thoughts: tumor, inflamed nerves/tendons. For latter, neuroprolotherapy or prolotherapy may help.See dr for best diagnosis

In brief: Baker's cyst?

Dr. Vikram Patel