My foot pain in only the left foot. It feels like burning and needles.. From my foot all the way up to my knee?

Dr. Robert Vanderbrook

In brief: See your doctor

Burning and needles sensation in the foot and leg implies a problem with the nerves.
This could be due to multiple causes, including neuropathy, diabetes, lumbar spine disease, medication side effect. See your doctor for appropriate testing and treatment.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. James Long

In brief: Neuropathic pain

This is likely from an irritated nerve.
Often their is an anatomic point where the nerve is being compressed. You will need a good neurologic exam and possibly an EMG / Nerve Conduction study.

In brief: Neuropathic pain

This is likely from an irritated nerve.
Dr. Eric Weisman