I get so angry in an argument my heart hurts, palpations, clammy and breathing very irregular?

Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Anxiety

It is possible the pain is your heart, it is more likely that it is tight muscles of the chest wall.
About so much anger: you would profit from cognitive behavioral therapy. Such a response to anger is excessive & not in your best interests. The high heart rate is not abnormal for such an emotional response. You may not like this message, but if you let it guide you, you will be helped and happi.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. Vance Harris

In brief: See your Dr.

You may want to see a therapist and consider anger management.
Many people suffer from an agitated anxiety and may benefit from medication as well. See your dr. And get a referral to a good therapist.

In brief: See your Dr.

Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Umesh Patel