I occasional have 3 bowel movements a day, not much comes out each time. Multiple Blood, stool test NEG ibd, parasite etc. More likely ibs?

Possibly IBS. These symptoms don't sound worrisome, unless this is a distinct change your bowel habits. For it to be IBS, the symptoms would have to persist for six months or longer. If the change in your bowel habits persists, or if you see any blood in your stool, or if you have unexplained weight loss, I would contact your doctor immediately. Otherwise, I would recommend a high-fiber diet. Hope this helps. .