Wart like bumps on fingers that have been treated like warts and are now very large and isolated to around cuticles very painful?downloaded pics

In brief: Several possible

A common problem that fits your description is called a periungual fibroma.
However, diagnostically it is probably best for your doc to do a biopsy to find out what it is, which will inform him how to treat it.

In brief: Several possible

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Mark Taylor
Dermatology

In brief: See a Dermatologist

Periungual warts are very difficult.
In my hands the best treatment is to treat the warts with DNCB immunotherapy. I have treated over 500 patients this way with excellent success in nearly every patient over the past 30 years. Lasers can also work. Freezing this type of wart is very painful and does not work well.

In brief: See a Dermatologist

Periungual warts are very difficult.
Dr. Mark Taylor
Dr. Mark Taylor