Ear pain/pressure, sore neck & jaw, and back of throat feels swollen, also headaches?

Infection. The symptoms you are describing sound like a viral infection. A strep infection is always a possibility. Treat your symptoms and see your doctor for confirmation. All the best and thanks for using Health Tap.
TMJ disorder? Temporo-mandibular disorder is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain. Earache, ear fullness, neck pain, headache and jaw pain are common symptoms. Proper diagnosis is the key to the successful treatment. See an orofacial pain practitioner for a consultation and management of the TMJ.