Stopped pill late July had bleeding from July 31 - Aug 5. No period since except brown / pink spotting for 6 days now. Negative pregnancy test?

Many options. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.