Wondering why I have difficulty talking with people from my past? Because I have little in common anymore?

Dr. Robert Woods

In brief: Many Possibilities

Many possibilities exist that could make it difficult to converse with people from our past.
Anxiety is most likely and sources of the anxiety might include: * lack of common interests * embarrassed at their lack of accomplishments * embarrassed at your lack of accomplishments * opposing religious/political view points * unawareness of details of past relationship if a problem see a therapist.

In brief: Many Possibilities

Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods