Hi I'm 19 and from the time I was 16 I have been experiencing burning/stinging pain in my right hand's vein is that normal are should I worry?

Hand pain. There are many causes for hand pain, burning and stinging. It is most unusual for hand veins to be the cause of burning and stinging especially in some one as young as you. A nerve irritation is more likely l the source of your problem rather than veins. See a hand surgeon for an evaluation.
Possible... Sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome which presents with hand pain which could be burning and associated with numbness and occasional cramping especially when using your hand. This is caused by repetitive use of the hand and nerve irritation.There are also other nerve irritation syndromes that cause similar symptoms esp. if you have had injuries in the past. Make sure you see your dr. for full exam.