I am low in all haemoglobin, RBC, PVC, MCV, MCH, MCHC but a high RDW. My iron is only 1.6 umol/L. Is it possible I have thalassemia?

Pathology

In brief: This is serious

If your physician has not already had a serious talk with you about what is probably iron deficiency anemia, get with a physician who's a better communicator. You haven't shared the exact numbers, but the smart money is on iron deficiency, with thal and a few others needing to be ruled out.
Even if you have heavy periods / recent pregnancy, you need a competent workup. Demand good care.

In brief: This is serious

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine