I am a very clumsy person but I try my best to be careful. How can I improve so I don't break a bone?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Tai chi, yoga, Dance

One way of improving your awareness of your body is to do structured exercise that focuses on postures, poses and movements.
Yoga and tai chi are excellent for that and can be done by anyone. Ai chi has been shown to improve flexibility and decrease falls in elderly folks. Dancing can also help you learn how to move more gracefully. Good luck and have fun!

In brief: Tai chi, yoga, Dance

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. PAUL Christu
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: TAI CHI

Tai chi lessons are available in most communities and are very helpful in improving balance.

In brief: TAI CHI

Dr. PAUL Christu
Dr. PAUL Christu
Dr. Eric Weisman