Does Plan B work if taken on ovulation day ? I had unprotected sex (not ejaculated inside of me) the day before ovulation began and took plan b.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Nowadays, how to handle the uncertainty of pregnancy has changed through the readily available HPT, which has taken away the anxious second guess with clinical suspicion of morning sickness.
So, do HPT soon after missing the regularly expected period and repeat it in 1 wk if the 1st test is (-) & still in doubt. Besides, note: no known contraceptive measures have ever offered 100% success.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Jane Van Dis