Does sperm get gooey inside the vagina? I had watery discharge cause I am ovulating had unprotectedsex the past 4 days and now it's gooey only inside.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

I couldn't sift out the essence of the Q to answer, probably because of "too" much slang or layperson's expression.
Hence, I try to address the concern as what I discerned. The ejculate semen will usually liquefy in 30 minutes so sperms are ready to swim upstream to seek the waiting egg if all topical environs are right. But if concerning pregnancy, do HPT now and seek pro-attention timely. Best .

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis