Which antibiotic can I take for mild cellulitis that happened dt. A mosquito bite; azithromycin or ofloxacin??

Unless you are an MD. you shouldn't be making this decision, and you wouldn't ask. No legitimate healer will give antibiotics without assessing you. How were you planning on obtaining the drugs? These are not available without a presciption and it is illegal to buy them and treat yourself at least in the US. That is called "practicing medicine without a license" and is illegal. Do the smart thing and see a real doctor.
Get evaluation. Please consult your doctor before taking any antibiotics. This forum is not for prescribing medicine without examination. My sincere advice is to see a physician near you. .
?inflammation. Are you talking about cellulitis, a skin infection, or just the inflammation that occurs around a mosquito bite. The inflammation will resolve on its own. Neither azithromycin or ofloxacin are very good for cellulitis. If you are not sure which condition you have please see a doctor.