5mths postpartum, exclusively breastfeeding, is it safe to take vitamin supplements such as Vitamin E and Fish Oil?

Fish oil ok; ? Vit E. Nutrition requirements for breast-feeding mothers are similar to those during pregnancy. Special attention to intake of protein, calcium, iron and vitamin C is advised. Fish oil supplements are likely safer than eater fish because of toxins found in some fish, but too much could increase risk of bleeding. Evidence about the safety of higher doses of vitamin E is inconclusive, so not recommended.