What will I do my baby is sick and vomiting with bloody stool?

Bloody stools. Bloody stool & vomiting can be something more than just a stomach virus, he should be checked right away by his pediatrician or go to ER, at the mean time keep him hydrated with small frequent sips of pedialyte or other clear fluids depending on the age of the child, do not give any dairy products . Save a diaper with the bloody stool to show to your doctor, good luck .
Seek emergent care! The symptoms you describe need to be evaluated to determine the severity of what is causing your reported symptoms. There are many possibilities or differential diagnoses that need to be ruled out.