Sore throat cough mucous chest pain fever and chills?

Go to ER. Chest pain, particularly in the setting of what sounds like an acute infection, can represent pneumonia. Go and get evaluated, and hopefully it will be easily managed. Best wishes for a rapid successful outcome.
URTI. Likely upper respiratory tract infection commonly viral. May need examination as Strep throat can present in a similar way. Drink plenty of warm fluids and get examined.
May be a cold. But since you have fever and chills you should see your physician to be checked for something that may need treatment.