What is the systems of phmonia?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Pneumonia?

Assuming you mean Symptoms of Pneumonia, they may or may not include shortness of breath, cough, fever, painful respirations, mucus production, wheezing, chest tightness, a fast heart to name a few.

In brief: Pneumonia?

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Pneumonia

Pneumonia symptoms may include: productive cough (may be bloody or colored), shortness of breath, fever, chills, chest pain or tightness, ^ sweating, fatigue, v appetite, headache & when severe may have delerium / confusion.

In brief: Pneumonia

Dr. Shashank Jain

In brief: ? spell

Did you mean Pneumonia?

In brief: ? spell

Did you mean Pneumonia?
Dr. Shashank Jain
Dr. Shashank Jain
Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: A bit unclear

Do you mean pneumonia, as in an infection of the lung.
If so, the symptoms are often: fever cough without or without phlegm chest pain fatigue decreased energy confusion If you don't mean pneumonia, it will help better clarify what you mean by phmonia. Good luck.

In brief: A bit unclear

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Pneumonia?

Hi. I'm not aware of the term "phmonia", so I don't really know what you're referring to.
Also, do you mean SYMPTOMS or "systems"? If you mean PNEUMONIA, which is an infection in the lung tissue that can be due to bacteria, fungi/yeast, viruses, or protozoans, SYMPTOMS can be fever, cough, sputum (often yellowish-greenish, sometimes blood-tinged), shortness of breath,and feeling ill.

In brief: Pneumonia?

Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Pneumonia?

If you mean pneumonia, symptoms are cough, fever, possibly trouble breathing, sometimes painful breathing, wheezing,too, It can present with vomiting alone as a symptom. Since there are many causes of pneumonia, the symptoms can be extremely varied.
The diagnosis is made by chest x-ray, usually. It can be treated as an outpatient if it is a mild case.

In brief: Pneumonia?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads