Had lumbar puncture on Tuesday should I still have a really severe headache after 5 days?

Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: ER/headache

Since you are on warfarin, it is best if you see a physician at an urgent care or ER ASAP.
Spontaneous cerebral hemorrhage causes classically "the worst headache of your life".

In brief: ER/headache

Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Spinal headache can occur after LP due to low grade leakage of CSF. Agree need to look for bleeding as on warfarin. In cleared on that concern, spinal headache can be treated by an anesthesiologist with a "blood patch" injected at the site to stop the leak.
Dr. Felix Brizuela
Neurology

In brief: Spinal headache

you probably have a spinal headache.
I would go to ER, since you may need a blood patch, which would be the only true effective treatment for this.

In brief: Spinal headache

you probably have a spinal headache.
Dr. Esther Poza-juncal

In brief: No

A severe headache that has not resolved five days after a lumbar puncture needs to be evaluated further. If you have a fever, chills, stiff neck, rash or other symptoms of infection, please go to the emergency room right now.
If not, tomorrow contact the doctor who did the LP and let him/her know. If you have a CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) leak it can be treated and relieve your headache.

In brief: No

Dr. Eric Weisman