Any tips that would help reduce back pain while driving my truck?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let it me try to
Two major issues for back pain patients and driving:1-sitting down for long time .
2. Pouncing on the car seat. Both problems effect your back try to reduce them, using cushion seat and frequent stops.

In brief: Let it me try to
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Lumbar support
A lumbar support will put you spine in better alignment and should help.
An exercise program to increase your spine fitness will also help. If you are a long haul trucker, it is a good idea to get out of the truck and walk around every few hours. Our bodies were not meant to sit for hours on end.

In brief: Lumbar support
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel