Pulsating feeling in upper abdomen above navel had been experiencing pain in upper stomach recently as well as middle back pain and nausea?

See doc. It is hard to say what this could be. If the pain is bad, go to the ER! Otherwise get it checked out this week with your doc. If you are thin it is common to feel pulsations, but it can be something else and when combined with mid back pain, the worry about an aneurysm leaps to mind (although very uncommon). Best bet is to get checked out. It's clear that something is wrong. Good luck!