What should I do for pain in inner ankle and shin?

Depends. Depends on a lot of factors: what caused it, how long it has been there, how bad the pain is, how old you are, etc.. If you are young and active, you could have shin splints - the best initial treatment is rest, ice, , anti-inflammatories, with medical workup if the pain persists. If you are older, it could be your posterior tibial tendon, and you should see an orthopaedist.