I have this watery discharge and it's been progressing over the last few days my last appointment I was 2 CM dilated and 70% effaced. So I'm wondering if I should go in to the hospital?

Dr. Sraddha Prativadi
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Rupture of membranes

Definitely go into the hospital to rule out rupture of membranes.
If you broke your water two days ago, there is an increased risk for infection called chorioamnionitis which is a true risk for the baby developing cerebral palsy. Please get checked.

In brief: Rupture of membranes

Dr. Sraddha Prativadi
Dr. Sraddha Prativadi
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Pregnant, I assume?

You don't say how far along in your pregnancy that you are at this point, so the advice is still the same, Call your treating OB MD and follow his/her advice on this matter.

In brief: Pregnant, I assume?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis